LIVE WEBINAR | 11AM (AEDT) 7 MARCH 2024
What does your executive team really need from HR professionals this year?
Will your people strategy help or hinder you achieving your goals?
And how can you know the difference?
In this one-time-only live webinar, Bob Schwartz (former Founder and President of eCommerce giants Nordstrom and Magento, and highly respected board advisor) will reveal what your executive team really needs from HR leaders in 2024.
In this not-to-be-missed session, you’ll learn:
- What keeps your executive team up at night (what they think but don’t say)
- The two most important (and challenging) pillars of your organisation
- How to assess if your people strategy is aligned to your goals
- The top three mistakes HR leaders make
- Tools, tips and insights you can use to improve your people strategy
Even better, Bob will be joined by renowned Corporate Psychologist and CEO Rudy Crous, who will share real-world, practical tips on how to better plan and leverage your people strategy this year.
Places are limited so please register now to secure your place. This is going to be a value-packed, insight-rich, and most importantly practical session with tips and advice you can use straight away.
Live participants will also gain access to work environment and assessment tools worth more than $15,000.