Elite team sports are high-pressure environments.
And the difference between success and failure is often razor-thin.
Just like the business world, how well a team works together is more important than individual brilliance. That’s why culture plays a huge role.
In this one-time-only session, Ben Ikin, Australian sporting legend and current Head of Football at the Brisbane Broncos NRL team, will join us to share what he’s learnt about building winning cultures on the field, and in the workplace.
In this engaging and informative session, we’ll reveal:
- The essential elements to building a high-performance culture.
- Lessons learnt from working with some of the best people leaders in Australian sport.
- How to work effectively under the spotlight.
- Critical culture traps to avoid.
- Top tips to understand and improve culture in your workplace.
Ben shares his own experiences, war stories and more in a session designed to provide compelling strategies you can use in your own business straight away.
Head of Football
Ben is a former professional NRL rugby league footballer. He now works in the media with Fox Sports as host of NRL360, is a columnist for The Australian and a director of the Queensland Rugby League.
Co-founder & CEO
Rudy the Co-Founder of Compono and a Corporate Psychologist. He is passionate about people and how they engage with work and has worked extensively with businesses to improve their people systems and organisational cultures.