Youth Worker (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Youth Worker to become part of our dedicated team.
You will support young people facing welfare, behavioural, developmental, social and protection issues.
What you will do:
- Meeting with young people to identify and discuss their problems as well as providing support in group settings
- Arranging food, shelter and clothing for young people in need and providing crisis counselling to those experiencing trauma
- Referring clients to appropriate specialists and liaising with teachers, social workers, local authorities and parents
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Certificate IV in Youth Work
- First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- You are passionate about providing evidence-based practice in collaboration with clients and their families/carers
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Effective communication, excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Public Service & Security Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!