Veterinary Nurse (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a caring Veterinary Nurse to become part of our dedicated team.
What you will do:
- Liaising with pet owners and clients on the level of care needed for optimum animal welfare
- Assisting in medical procedures by sterilising surgical equipment, administering drugs and injections, and holding and maintaining animals during operations
- Assisting in the day-to-day maintenance of the veterinary facilities by cleaning kennels and cleaning up after animals and surgeries
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate in Veterinary Nursing
- Highly developed nursing skills (in-house lab, anaesthesia monitoring, recovery, discharge, IV catheter placement, blood collection, nurse consultations)
- The ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm for being an active, loyal and reliable team player
- Amazing communication and customer service skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!