Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Veterinarian to become part of our dedicated team.
What you will do:
- Advising clients on health, nutrition and feeding, hygiene, breeding and care of animals
- Treating animals medically and surgically, and administering and prescribing drugs, analgesics, and general and local anaesthetics
- Determining the presence and nature of abnormal conditions through physical examination, laboratory testing and diagnostic imaging techniques including radiography and ultrasound
- Performing surgery, dressing wounds and setting broken bones
- Performing obstetric and gynaecological procedures on animals
- Participating in government programs designed to prevent the occurrence and spread of animal diseases
- Testing animals for disease and inoculating against infectious diseases and notifying authorities of outbreaks of infectious animal diseases
- Euthanising animals humanly when necessary
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in Veterinary Science
- Registered with the Veterinarian board in your state
- Capability to conduct simple to moderately complex clinical consultations and surgical procedures
- Resilience and a strong collaborative drive
- Ability to operate as a team player and build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work with the community to improve animal welfare outcomes
- A current tetanus vaccination (or willingness to obtain one)
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Healthcare Job Description Templates