Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate UX Designer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Conduct user research and testing
- Develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborate with Product Managers, other Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly experiences
- Communicate design rationale to achieve shared understanding with various stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years experience in UX design
- Knowledge and experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Strong knowledge and experience in requirements gathering and analysis, user research, case development and competitive audits
- Experience engaging with and collaborating with business stakeholders
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in good practice UX design
- Up to date with latest UX trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience in a fast-paced environment using agile methodologies
- Obsessive about helping create the ultimate customer experience
- Proven ability to decompose big complex problems into bite sized milestones in a systematic and logical manner
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.