Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an Urban Planner to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Meeting with local government officials, developers and the public regarding development plans and land use
- Gathering and analysing economic, environmental, census and market research data
- Conducting field investigations to analyse factors affecting land use
- Reviewing site plans submitted by developers
- Assessing the feasibility of proposals and recommending whether they should proceed
- Staying up to date with zoning and building codes, environmental regulations and other legal issues
- Carrying out site surveys, inspections and impact assessments
- Presenting plans and reports to stakeholders
- Obtaining required permits
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning or a Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning
- Member of the Planning Institute of Australia
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statutory compliance requirements
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Handle interruptions, changes, and challenges
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders with varying technical knowledge
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates