University Lecturer (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We currently have openings for University Lecturers.
You will deliver lectures and tutorials to students. As an expert in your academic field, you will also participate in research projects and contribute to academic publications.
What you will do:
- Planning content of lectures and tutorials
- Preparing and marking essays, assignments and examinations
- Preparing and delivering lectures and tutorials, seminars and laboratory sessions
- Providing academic guidance to students
- Conducting research and contributing to academic publications
- Developing research agendas and applying for academic grants
- Stimulating and leading discussion amongst students
- Attending faculty meetings and conferences
- Contributing to curriculum revisions and course and degree requirements
- Providing consultation to academic boards, councils and committees
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Masters or Doctorate level in your chosen field of study
- Previous teaching experience or qualification highly regarded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with online and face-to-face students
- Course administration and coordination experience is essential
- Professional or hands on industry experience is advantageous
- Good knowledge of academic related administration in university settings is advantageous
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!