Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate UI Designer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Create a cohesive style guide and ensure that a consistent design language is applied across the product
- Creating UI specifications and interactive prototypes
- Communicate design rationale to achieve alignment and shared understanding with various stakeholders and the developers building the product
- Collaborating with the UX, content, product and development teams
- Designing and testing UI components for web and mobile applications
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of digital business plans and budgets
- Maintaining regular contact with and seeking feedback from business stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years experience in UI design
- Have an eye for design, and understanding of design principles and how to identify strengths and weaknesses in user experiences and interfaces
- Experience engaging with and collaborating with business stakeholders
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in good practice UI design
- Up to date with latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience in a fast-paced environment using agile methodologies
- Obsessive about helping create the ultimate customer experience
- Experience across the end to end design would be an advantage
- Able to prioritize and work with cross-functional teams
- Empathy and the ability to understand the customer journey
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.