job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Truck Driver to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Taking receipt and delivering loads of cargo or product
- Operating the truck, obeying all road safety regulations
- Completing documentation relating to trips, such as logs, delivery dockets and timesheets
- Logging any safety incidents
- Checking the cargo throughout the trip
- Communicating with the dispatcher regarding trip and cargo status
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Light Rigid (LR), Medium Rigid (MR) or Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence
- Certificate III in Driving Operations a bonus
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and problem solve
- Demonstrate attention to detail, be punctual and reliable
- Have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Supply Chain & Logistics Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!