Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Traffic Planner to join our busy depot.
This role is responsible for all aspects of traffic management planning in accordance with legislation, company specific policies and procedures and relevant Standards, for a broad range of clients and environments.
As a key liaison with local and state authorities, you will possess working knowledge of submissions and permit applications, with the ability to communicate and consult with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that traffic management plans are accurate and include information for each stage of works/events.
What you will do:
- Develop traffic management plans in accordance with legislation, company policies, procedures and relevant Standards
- Ensure all plans are accurate and completed efficiently and on time every time
- Conduct risk and hazard identification during development, clearly documenting controls in all plans
- Consult with all relevant stakeholders including clients, on road staff, main roads authorities, local councils, emergency services and buses
- Manage all permit applications and requirements in a timely manner
- Implement plans and communicate to the team operational requirements
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Level 1 Traffic Control licence - essential
- Level 2 TMI (Traffic Management Implementation) Licence - essential
- White Card
- Manual Driver's licence and own reliable transport to attend work
- Availability to work, days, nights, and weekends
- A minimum of 3-6 months Traffic Control experience
- Can work individually and as part of a team
- Safety focused people with excellent communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates