Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Traffic Engineer to join our busy depot.
What you will do:
- Managing all aspects of traffic management across the project - managing a team for the preparation and approval of Traffic Management Plans for all construction works
- Managing traffic management budget and forecasts for traffic controllers, temporary barriers, traffic signs, pavement marking, road safety audits etc.
- Managing consultants and subcontractors in the preparation of staging plans, traffic guidance schemes, and overseeing implementation of these
- Submitting traffic management plans and staging for approval
- Liaising with stakeholders regarding the traffic impact of major closures to minimise project disruption
- Planning and implementing of all traffic switches, including planning and organisation of barrier movements, line marking changes and signage
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Civil Contractor
- Proven experience in Traffic Management on heavy traffic brownfield sites
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of traffic engineers
- Proven record in Safety, Quality and Cost Management
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and drive to achieve value-for-money results
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates