Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We are looking for reliable Level 1 and Level 2 Traffic Controllers with a commitment to safety and teamwork for varied shifts.
What you will do:
- Perform all tasks associated with traffic management for works or events
- Use of Stop/Slow Bat to control traffic
- Implement and monitor operational Traffic Management Plans
- Complete vehicle pre-start checks
- Load and unload vehicles with signage and equipment
- Complete required paperwork
- Complete site hazard assessments and implement control measures to suit the site
- Report on site hazards and near misses
- Monitor traffic behaviour and or flow to ensure safety is always maintained
- Obey instructions from team leaders, foremen, or inspectors and auditors
- Control traffic, pedestrians, and cyclists to protect maintenance workers, work crews and members of the public
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Level 1 Traffic Control licence - essential
- Level 2 TMI (Traffic Management Implementation) Licence - essential
- White Card
- MANUAL Driver's licence and own reliable transport to attend work
- Availability to work, days, nights, and weekends
- A minimum of 3-6 months Traffic Control experience
- People who can work individually and in teams
- Safety focused people with excellent communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates