job description template
About the Role
We are looking for reliable and experienced TMA Drivers with a commitment to safety and teamwork.
What you will do:
- Perform all tasks associated with traffic management for works or events
- Demonstrated experience on high speed roads
- Complete vehicle pre-start checks
- Load and unload vehicles with signage and equipment
- Complete required paperwork
- Complete site hazard assessments and implement control measures to suit the site
- Report on site hazards and near misses
- Monitor traffic behaviour and or flow to ensure safety is always maintained
- Obey instructions from team leaders, foremen, or inspectors and auditors
What you’ll need to succeed:
- MR / HC / MC or HR Truck Licence
- Level 1 Traffic Control Licence - essential
- Level 2 Implement Traffic Control Plans licence - essential
- OHS/White Card
- Experience driving TMA’s - Truck Mounted Attenuators (TMA Card)
- MANUAL Driver's licence and own reliable transport to attend work
- Can work individually and as part of a team
- Safety focused people with excellent communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Supply Chain & Logistics Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!