Teacher - Early Childhood
job description template
About the Role
We currently have openings for early childhood teachers.
What you will do:
- Plan and implement activities to develop and enhance children’s learning, creativity, wellbeing, communication, social skills and physical ability
- Observe, record and assess children’s development, learning and progress
- Liaise with parents and professionals such as maternal and child health nurses, speech pathologists and psychologists to support children’s health and wellbeing
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood
- Relevant State Teacher Registration Authority
- Ability to plan and implement innovative, engaging and authentic learning programs
- Excellent ability to understand a diverse range of student learning needs, and the ability to guide learning based on on-going formative assessment
- Commitment to developing strong partnerships with parents and guardians
- Capacity to plan and teach independently
- Current First aid and CPR
- Relevant working with children check
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Education Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!