Tax Agent (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tax Agent to join our team.
What you will do:
- Viewing and updating your clients' taxation details
- Preparing, lodging and printing activity statements for your clients
- Reviewing client account information
- Communicating with the Australian Tax Office on behalf of your clients
- Requesting refunds and credit transfers on behalf of your clients
- Viewing payment options and making payment plans for your clients
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Qualifications in accounting, finance or commerce
- Prior experience in taxation
- Current registration with the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB)
- CA, CPA or IPA membership, highly regarded
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of taxation regulations and legislations
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!