Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Configuring, maintaining and controlling computer networks
- Troubleshooting technical network and server problems and providing technical support
- Diagnosing, resolving and documenting server and network issues
- Developing and maintaining network records and documentation
- Ensuring optimal performance, security and integrity of network
- Controlling network access and administration privileges
- Performing regular backups of network data
- Reviewing current network performance, capacity and capability and determining future network and server needs
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (Systems Administration Support), a Diploma of Information Technology or a bachelor degree majoring in information technology
- A+, Network+ and Server+ a bonus
- Australian Computer Society (ACS) certification
- High level of interpersonal and relationship building skills along with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines, work independently as well as in a team
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.