Supply Chain Manager
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Efficient and effective demand planning and management, including Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and purchasing decisions
- Optimising the amount of inventory on hand needed in production as well as the storage of finished goods
- Continuous improvement of logistics, delivery systems and processes involved in dispatching finished goods to customers
- Managing relationships and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with third party vendors and suppliers
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service, logistics or business
- Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) a bonus
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing key aspects of production, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets
- Proven capacities to develop and implement initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills with previous experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal outcomes
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Supply Chain & Logistics Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!