job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly driven Sports Coach to join our team.
What you will do:
- Training players in musculoskeletal anatomy and body movement
- Teaching players about nutrition and hydration
- Discussing illnesses and injuries with players and providing frontline treatment
- Managing injured athletes and coordinating the rehabilitation process
- Giving players guidance and lead pre-match warm-up, stretching and post-match cooldowns
- Taping hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees and ankles with sports tape to prevent new injuries
- Comply with sporting codes, particularly regulations around drugs in sport
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Sports Trainer Level 1 certification
- Bachelor of Sports Management or Exercise and Sport Science a bonus
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Proven track record of achievement in a previous coaching role
- Ability to build sound relationships
- Self awareness, sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High-level communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!