job description template
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Solicitor to become part of our successful team. You will provide advice and assistance on legal issues to individuals and businesses.
What you will do:
- Conduct interviews to understand client needs and take a firm brief
- Recommend legal courses of action and execute on behalf of the client
- Investigate and research claims
- Arrange and prepare witnesses and give notice of court activity
- Prepare contracts
- Critically analyse documents, such as property deeds
- Prepare and execute wills
- Represent clients in court
- Attend mediation with clients and negotiate settlements
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Law or Juris Doctor
- Practising Certificate
- 1+ years post admission experience
- Strong communication, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and mentor junior staff
- Manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities with ease
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Legal Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!