Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Analyst to join our team.
What you will do:
- Conducting internal and external security assessments and audits
- Monitoring security access and helping to ensure networks are secure
- Analysing security breaches to identify root causes
- Continuously updating the company’s incident response and disaster recovery plans
- Assessing the security of third-party vendors and suppliers, ensuring they meet security requirements
- Maintaining firewalls and network updates
- Creating training programs to educate employees and users on proper security protocols
- Keeping the company's security systems up-to-date
- Ensuring that desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices used by employees are patched and secure
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, cybersecurity or a related field
- Relevant industry certification, such as CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- High level of interpersonal and relationship building skills along with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines, work independently as well as in a team
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.