job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team.
What you will do:
- Determining the goals and timelines for different projects
- Allocating projects into sprints (short, time-boxed periods) and breaking down larger pieces of work into smaller tasks
- Ensuring effective communication between team members by organising regular scrum meetings
- Providing training and coaching
- Helping to solve problems or conflicts within teams
- Helping teams to ensure they meet their goals and targets
- Carrying out maintenance and reporting
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile)
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing key aspects of projects management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets
- Proven capacities to develop and implement initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage
- Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills with previous experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes
- Bachelor degree in business, IT or a related field a bonus
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Information Technology (IT) Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!