School Principal (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for an inspirational Principal to lead our school commencing early 2022.
What you will do:
- Recruit and train teachers
- Manage the administrative and financial affairs of a school
- Establish policy and procedure guidelines in conjunction with the school council
- Liaise with other schools, parents, and the wider community
- Implement systems and procedures to check school performance and student enrolments
- Supervise the maintenance of school facilities to provide a safe working environment for staff and students
- Create a standardised disciplinary code for the school and enforcing discipline within the school
- Network with other schools in the area and attending meetings and conferences
- Work with teachers and staff to plan and oversee educational curriculum that adheres to standards set by local and state governments
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree in Teaching or Education
- Relevant State Teacher Registration Authority
- Understanding of Australian Curriculum and prior experience in a Principal or Head Teacher role
- Commitment to developing strong partnerships with parents and guardians
- Current First aid and CPR
- Relevant working with children check
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!