job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk Analyst to join our team.
What you will do:
- Reviewing financial and legal documents, industry developments and related resources
- Predicting future trends that may affect a company or organisation
- Establishing a risk rating for risk factors based on the likelihood they will occur and their impact
- Determining how the company can mitigate risks and recommending plans of action regarding limitation and management of risk
- Putting in place key controls to prevent an event from occurring
- Understanding and applying a risk management framework
- Studying government legislation and advising companies on compliance
- Using quantitative analysis, statistical models and valuation tools and techniques
- Presenting ideas via reports and presentations, and making recommendations for improvements based on findings
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in commerce, finance or a related field, such as computer science, mathematics or statistics
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to work autonomously and make decisions
- Understanding and applying the principles of Risk Management
- Strong attention to detail and have the ability to manage multiple tasks within agreed timeframes
- Continuously look for improvements to systems, processes and effectively challenge the way we do things
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Finance Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!