Registered Psychologist (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Psychologist to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Providing counselling to clients to help them make changes to their behaviour
- Identifying and diagnosing mental, behavioural or emotional disorders
- Developing treatment plans
- Conducting research through interviews and observations
- Administering psychological tests
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Psychology or Psychological Science
- Fully registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Driven to provide the best possible outcomes for clients
- Equipped in a range of evidence-based therapies and techniques, and actively updates skills to ensure high quality service
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!