Registered Nurse RN (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly dedicated and experienced Registered Nurse to join our team.
What you will do:
- Planning nursing requirements and creating a care plan
- Taking and recording vital signs, such as patient temperature, blood pressure, heart rate and blood sugar
- Observing and recording patient healthcare problems and behaviour
- Giving medication to patients and operating medical equipment associated with patients' healthcare outcomes
- Preparing patients for examinations, assisting in operations and providing post-operative care
- Collecting patient samples and writing care notes
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- Administering and monitoring medication and intravenous drips
- Supervising and tutoring junior nurses and students
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Triage, emergency or critical care experience
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of each patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Accreditation in Intra-venous cannulation and venepuncture or working towards
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!