Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Radiologist to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Assessing which medical imaging technique is the best one to use to diagnose a patient’s condition
- If more than one technique is required, assessing the best order in which to perform different medical imaging examinations
- Interpreting medical images in order to make a diagnosis
- Reporting the results of tests to doctors
- Using x-ray, MRI or ultrasound images during medical procedures
- Undertaking radiation therapy
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Medicine
- Fully registered AHPRA
- Fellowship from Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia (MRPBA) registration
- Radiation Use License in your state or territory
- Experienced with x-rays, ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT)
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Healthcare Job Description Templates