Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Radiographer to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Receiving requests from doctors and deciding which method of radiography is the most appropriate
- Explaining the procedures to patients
- Placing the patient in the correct positions for the tests in order to take the best image possible, so that the patient’s medical condition can be diagnosed correctly
- Making sure that radiation levels are safe
- Operating the testing equipment
- Recording the results of the tests
- Developing the film or processing the digital images, as well as storing them correctly
- Working with Radiologists who interpret the test results
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree in medical imaging, medical radiation science or technology
- Fully registered AHPRA
- Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia (MRPBA) registration
- Radiation Use License in your state or territory
- Experienced with x-rays, ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT)
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Healthcare Job Description Templates