Quality Assurance (Software QA) Tester
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a detail orientated Quality Assurance Tester to join our team.
What you will do:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining testing strategies and capabilities including manual and automation testing
- Responsible for the formulation and implementation of test first strategies within development squads
- Work closely with software engineers (developers) to prioritize testing execution and ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Collaborate with product owners, business analysts and other stakeholders to make sure the required business scenarios are covered in the acceptance test criteria and corresponding scripts
- Promote QA productivity through automation tools and SQA best practices
- Proactively raise and manage issues and risks in a timely manner
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Relevant Tertiary education in Computer Science
- Relevant accreditations (ISTQB) a bonus
- 2+ years of experience as a Software QA Tester
- Solid knowledge of structured IT related testing methodologies and processes
- High level of interpersonal and relationship building skills along with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with testing web-based, desktop and mobile applications
- Experience with distributed, integrated and standalone environments
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines, work independently as well as in a team
- Self-driven, motivated and ready to share ideas
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Information Technology (IT) Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!