Quality Assurance (QA) Manager
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a detail orientated Quality Assurance Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Deliver an overall QA strategy
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters for products
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to the distributed QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff
- Coordinate product testing processes across web, iOS and Android
- Participate in product testing cycles
- Identify and analyse issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues
- Review client, customer, and user feedback
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years QA experience with supervisory experience a plus
- Experience in building a solid QA strategy and execution
- Solid knowledge of structured IT related testing methodologies and processes
- High level of interpersonal and relationship building skills along with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with testing web-based, desktop and mobile applications
- Experience with distributed, integrated and standalone environments
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines, work independently as well as in a team
- Self-driven, motivated and ready to share ideas
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Information Technology (IT) Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!