Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Ensure that projects are driven forward to complete to schedule, within budget and to high quality
- Help define, manage, and maintain processes to aid in the smooth running of projects
- Manage and control the project scope and the change control process
- Manage risk by proactively engaging in problem solving and contingency planning
- Serve as ongoing liaison between vendors and internal architecture and technical teams
- Provide project status reporting for stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile)
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing key aspects of projects management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets
- Proven capacities to develop and implement initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage
- Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills with previous experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.