Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Process Engineer to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Inspecting plant to ensure optimal performance and compliance with specifications
- Being on call and attending callouts to continuous–process manufacturing plants
- Identifying opportunities for increased efficiencies in processes and materials
- Ensuring the safe, environment–friendly design and operation of manufacturing processes
- Designing methods, machines and equipment to process raw materials into finished products
- Reviewing current process performance, preparing reports and analysing costs and feasibilities
- Establishing measurement protocols and analysing work processes and samples to determine labour utilisation
- Overseeing and managing the delivery of raw materials and equipment
- Establishing standards and policies for testing, quality control, quality assurance, inspection and maintenance
- Determining specifications, materials, equipment, capacities and workflows
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Engineering majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Over 3 years of experience working as an process engineer
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statutory compliance requirements
- Organise and coordinate teams
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Handle interruptions, changes, and challenges
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders with varying technical knowledge
- Current drivers licence
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates