Practice Nurse (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly dedicated Practice Nurse to join our team.
What you will do:
- Support doctors with patient assessments, immunisations, care plans and common health assessments
- Assist GPs with small procedures, wound care and chronic disease management plans
- Update patients’ files and records, in addition to helping with stock control and ordering supplies
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Registered as an enrolled nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and monitor work flow
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!