PR & Communications Officer (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly innovative PR & Communications Officer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Planning and preparing releases
- Preparing and creating visual, audio and electronic media materials
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Planning, writing and making media statements
- Managing enquiries from the public, media and other stakeholders
- Maintaining the organisations reputation by creating crisis management plans
- Organising and hosting special events such as exhibitions or open days
- Writing speeches and preparing visual aids for presentations or interviews
- Planning and preparing online or printed materials for print, digital or social media
- Building brand identity and public awareness of an organisation
- Liaising with management on communication issues and strategies
- Updating, coordinating and monitoring content and activity on social media platforms
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, media or a related discipline, or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a PR, Communications or related role
- Proven experience in events coordination
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively within a team and autonomously
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Undefined Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!