Policy Analyst (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly driven and experienced Policy Analyst to join our team.
What you will do:
- Analysing and reviewing current policies to identify anomalies and redundancies
- Researching social, economic, industrial and political trends
- Developing a range of policy options and providing advice on preferred option
- Preparing surveys, reports and data analysis for stakeholder updates
- Assessing implications of proposed policies
- Preparing and maintaining policy and procedure manuals
- Advising politicians and managers on lobbying activities
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree majoring in political science or international relations
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal along with well-developed influencing and presentation techniques
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Legal Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!