Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Podiatrist to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Diagnosing diseases and deformities of the foot using medical histories, x-rays, laboratory tests and physical examinations
- Treating deformities, prescribing and making orthotic inserts for patients when they’re required
- Performing minor surgical procedures, like ingrown toenail surgery, using local anaesthetic
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine or Podiatry
- Current relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulator Agency (AHPRA)
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated contribution and commitment to quality/continuous improvement process
- Effective communication, excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Healthcare Job Description Templates