job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Plasterer to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Measuring and cutting plasterboard
- Securing panel mouldings, cornices, ceiling centres and other kinds of plaster fittings
- Pasting coats of plaster, render and cement using trowels
- Covering and smoothing over nail holes and joins, using plaster, sealing compounds and sandpaper
- Applying finishing coats and adding decorative effects
- Applying fireproofing, acoustic and insulating materials bonded with plaster
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate III In Solid Plastering
- Valid construction induction (white card)
- Current driver’s licence
- Experience and confidence in both building and installation
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and problem solve
- Demonstrate attention to detail, be punctual and reliable
- Have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
- Be quality driven and competent to complete jobs according to plans and specifications
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Property Management Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!