job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to become part of our successful team.
You will assess and treat clients for a range of physical problems that impact their movement and function.
What you will do:
- Assessing and diagnosing a wide range of health conditions and movement disorders
- Working with clients and health professionals to design an appropriate program of prevention and treatment
- Prescribing exercises and physical aides to assist with mobility and movement
- Reduce pain, increase movement and mobility, repair damage and improve clients’ quality of life
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum Bachelor of Physiotherapy or Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Current relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulator Agency (AHPRA)
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated contribution and commitment to quality/continuous improvement process
- Effective communication, excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!