Personal Trainer (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Personal Trainer to become part of our successful team. You will develop exercise programs based on our client’s goals and health needs.
- Working with clients to determine training goals, such as weight loss, strength, flexibility or cardiovascular health
- Assessing clients’ current level of fitness, weight, body composition, strength and endurance
- Developing and implementing a health, fitness and workout plan and providing basic nutrition advice
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Professional membership with Fitness Australia, Physical Activity Australia or FITREC
- Appropriate professional indemnity, public liability, and product liability insurance
- Driven to provide the best possible outcomes for clients
- Equipped in a range of evidence-based exercise therapies and actively updates skills to ensure high quality service
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!