job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly dedicated Park Ranger to join our team.
What you will do:
- Ensuring the natural, recreational, wildlife and cultural assets of the natural environment are protected, enhanced and managed
- Identifying any animals, populations or species that are threatened and assisting with protecting them
- Supporting visitors with their understanding and appreciation of the features of the environment, and maintain facilities for a variety of uses
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate III in Conservation and Ecosystem Management a bonus
- Prior experience within national parks, gardening and landscaping or as a Tour Guide
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Drivers Licence
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!