Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly dedicated Paramedic to join our team.
What you will do:
- Attending accidents, emergencies and requests for medical assistance
- Assessing, treating and managing the patient’s treatment on site and en route to hospital
- Resuscitating and defibrillating patients and operating life-support equipment
- Transporting sick and disabled persons to and from medical facilities for specialised treatment and rehabilitation
- Attending public gatherings where accidents and other health emergencies may occur, such as sporting events
- Ensuring that ambulances are adequately stocked with medical supplies and that equipment is in good working order
- Preparing and delivering written reports on the state of patients' injuries and treatment provided
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Paramedical Science
- Registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Current drivers licence
- Self-motivated, able to work independently in a remote environment
- Substantial experience with administration of medications according to protocol
- Proactive and customer orientated approach to service delivery
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Healthcare Job Description Templates