Paralegal / Legal Assistant (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal / Legal Assistant to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Manage the discovery phase of a case, including interviewing clients, undertaking research and investigating precedents
- Draft legal documents, including subpoenas, contracts, complaints and briefs
- Organise and manage files, paperwork, data and evidence
- File documents with the courts
- Provide administrative support behind the scenes at hearings
- Arrange mediation between parties that are in dispute
- Arrange psychological evaluations and meetings in family law matters
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant, Legal Secretary or Paralegal
- Certificate IV in Legal Services
- Bachelor of Laws in progress beneficial
- A high degree of initiative, dedication, and organisation
- Organised and proactive with a strong desire to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!