job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Optometrist to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Conduct eye examinations by taking a detailed case history to determine what visual problems the patient may be experiencing, as well as other relevant information about their health and visual needs
- Perform tests in order to detect and diagnose eye disease, such as glaucoma
- Advise patients on their best treatment options including prescribing suitable glasses, contact lenses or eye exercises, prescribing medications to treat infections or other eye diseases, giving advice on lighting, visual habits or other issues
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Optometry / Vision Science
- AHPRA registration
- Current registration with the Optometry Board of Australia
- Driven to provide the best possible outcomes for clients
- Equipped in a range of evidence-based therapies, and actively updates skills to ensure high quality service
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!