Operations Manager / Production Manager
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Developing operations strategies
- Running the day-to-day operations such as the production or distribution of products
- Planning and overseeing organisational change
- Managing quality assurance programmes
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing costs
- Managing the recruitment and training of staff
- Analysing and improving processes
- Enforcing health and safety procedures
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree in business administration or a related field
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing key aspects of production, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets
- Proven capacities to develop and implement initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills with previous experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal outcomes
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Production Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!