Occupational Therapist (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to become part of our successful team.
You will focus on providing personal care for individuals and supporting them with leisure activities. You will work in consultation with each of your clients to address their goals and provide assistance where necessary.
What you will do:
- Assess injured workers to determine the best way to help them get back to work
- Visit workplaces to gain an understanding on what challenges an injured worker may face when trying to get back to work
- Review high risk manual tasks at workplaces to determine how they can be performed more safely
- Provide clinical opinions and justification through comprehensive report writing
- Run workshops on health and wellbeing topics
- Consult with insurers, medical practitioners and employers
- Conduct Pre-Employment Assessments to help ensure workers are fit for work
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulator Agency as an Occupational Therapist
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate occupational therapy treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated contribution and commitment to quality/continuous improvement process
- Effective communication, excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!