job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Nutritionist to become part of our successful team. You will design, coordinate and monitor a range of dietary plans with the goal of improving the health and wellbeing of our clients, as well as educating them on the subject of personal nutrition.
What you will do:
- Planning and implementing diets, menus and meal plans
- Educating clients on the importance of nutrition in the context of diet and food preparation
- Monitoring clients' progress against planned goals and milestones
- Calculating nutritional values of food in menus and meal plans
- Planning and conducting nutrition interventions with the use of curated educational material
- Consult with individuals and groups, including sportspeople, about their dietary habits and assess potential nutritional deficiencies
- Adjusting prescribed diet plans based on the assessment of nutritional needs and client response
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (Nutrition and Dietetics) or Diploma of Nutrition, or a Bachelor of Science majoring in Nutrition
- Registered with the Nutrition Society of Australia’s Voluntary Register of Nutritionists
- Driven to provide the best possible outcomes for clients
- Equipped in a range of evidence-based therapies and actively updates skills to ensure high quality service
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!