Nurse Unit Manager (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly dedicated and experienced Nurse Unit Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
- Developing and implementing care policies
- Coordinating staffing rosters to ensure adequate nursing care is available to all patients
- Recruiting new staff
- Managing budgets to ensure adequate funding for their team
- Managing and evaluating nursing staff to provide development feedback and plan career progression
- Working closely and forming partnerships with an interdisciplinary medical team, including doctors, specialists, therapists and other Nurse Unit Managers
- Staying across nursing and healthcare developments and policies to deliver best practice care
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Triage, emergency or critical care experience
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate training of nurses
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!