job description template
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly dedicated and experienced Midwife to join our team.
What you will do:
- Providing antenatal care, assessment and information to pregnant women and their partners throughout pregnancy
- Providing monitoring, support and assistance during the labour and birth and helping to deliver the baby
- Advising and providing support after the baby is born with regards to breastfeeding and advice about caring for the newborn baby
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Midwifery, or a nursing degree and postgraduate midwifery qualification
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA)
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of each patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!