Mechanical Fitter (Aust)
job description template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter to become part of our successful team.
What you will do:
- Measuring and marking out materials for fabrication
- Keeping records of operations, safety and maintenance procedures
- Cutting, grinding and shaping metal and other materials
- Interpreting diagrams, drawings, specifications and plans to determine suitable material and sequence of operations
- Operating specialised tools and machinery
- Assembling fabricated parts to produce tools and machines
- Following safety protocols
- Diagnosing and repairing faults with tools and machinery, and performing regular maintenance
- Setting up tools and machinery for fabrication process, including guides, stops and other controls
- Monitoring fabrication process and adjusting settings when necessary
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- Forklift, Confined Spaces & Working at Heights licences a bonus
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and problem solve
- Demonstrate attention to detail, be punctual and reliable
- Have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
- Be quality driven and competent to complete jobs according to plans and specifications
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Get even more Compono
Compono offers powerful products. Compono Engage, Hire and Develop.
Similar to this
Production Job Description Templates
Let’s connect and get you better matched people!