Job Ad Template
Job Ad Template
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to become part of our successful team.
Our Mechanical Engineers work throughout all phases of product life cycle, including: design, development, installation, testing and maintenance.
What you will do:
- Analysing problems to determine project requirements
- Designing and developing mechanical devices using computer-aided design
- Creating and testing prototypes, and analysing the results
- Modifying designs as needed, based on test results
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree, majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Over 3 years of experience working as a mechanical engineer
- Professional Engineer’s Licence
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time, whilst working autonomously
- Understanding of local government regulatory frameworks and statutory compliance requirements
- Experience using Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate on all levels
- Solid management skills with the ability to manage a fluctuating workload and meet set deadlines
- Knowledge fabrication and equipment manufacture design – desirable
- Current drivers licence
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now by completing your profile in detail through the link below.
Leverage our huge library of pre-built job templates.
Help ensure great candidates aren't falling through the cracks with intelligent mapping across skills and qualifications.
Similar to this
Engineering Job Description Templates